Copies will do! The proofs may not be older than 3 months except tax and court judgement etc.
1) INCOMEProof of monthly income about salary or other payments (this includes for example employment benefits).
2) TAX INFORMATIONCopy of the latest (year 2016) (The Finnish Tax Administration’s) prefilled income tax return form and tax notice and detailed statement (if you don’t have these required papers or you have lost them, contact your local tax office).
3) PROPERTY (if you have some property)Provide documentation on all property you own.
4) STUDIESCertificate of studies or acceptance letter.
5) CITIZENSHIPIf the applicant is not Finnish or EU citizen, copies of residence visa and passport.
6) OTHER PROOFS
- divorce – copy of application left to the court or final decision of divorce
- proof of pregnancy
- given notice by lessor or other proof about to be displaced from present apartment for example court order
- state of health and so on
information on present housing: 1)talonkirjaote (register of the house/inhabitants) from the present housing or 2)asukasluettelo from the local register office (Maistraatti) or 3) kotipaikkatodistus from Maistraatti if the applicant is homeless.