INFORMATION FOR A NEW TENANT
- When a
tenant of the apartment changes, a representative of either Nuorisosäätiö or
the maintenance company conducts a condition
inspection in the apartment. The apartment is entered with a master key.
Any comments and claims regarding the condition of the apartment shall be
presented to the landlord within three (3) days of moving in.
- The apartment is equipped with a fire alarm provided by the landlord, for which the tenant provides a battery when needed.
- Hiihtäjäntie 7 and Petter Wetterin tie 4 have a separate fire alarm system, which automatically alarms a security company in case the fire alarm goes off. More information about the fire alarm/system is available in a separate bulletin included in this folder or through our website: nuorisosaatio.fi/paloturvallisuus.
- Ceiling outlets or wire connectors should be in place on the ceiling. The ceiling outlet can be reinstalled only by a certified electrician, so submit a notice of defect if the ceiling outlet is not in place.
- NB: Attaching mirror tiles on the walls is not allowed.
- If you accept a previous tenant's dishwasher, notify the technical house manager of the building of this in writing (by e-mail). Contact nuorisosaatio.fi/tekninen_isannointi
- Notices of defects should always be submitted through our website: nuorisosaatio.fi/notice_of_defect
- Information about keys is available in the “Welcome to a new tenant” letter you have received earlier.
- Inhabitant folder: the instructions of devices and of domestic appliances are found in an inhabitant folder in the apartment. The folder must not be exported out of the apartment when the tenant moves out.
Watch a video: moving into new apartment -> nuorisosaatio.fi/sisaanmuutto